Thursday, November 30, 2017

Worth Reading - November 30, 2017

I love podcasts. I've appeared in podcasts. I've considered starting podcasts. This College Humor video was made for me.

Police authorities are now investigating the Progressive Conservative nomination in Hamilton

In policy news, the Progressive Conservatives announced their plans for transit in the Toronto and other policy proposals

John Michael McGrath writes that the Progressive Conservative platform hones closely to the Liberals' policies

From Vox and 99% Invisible, road signs suck, so let's get rid of them

I still haven't finished going through this report, but here is the Brampton report on the economic impact of the proposed university

The inter-city bus network is failing Ontarians

As I wrote about on Tuesday, Postmedia and Torstar shuttered 38 newspapers across the province this week 

No comments: